IF The Voynich is a modern creation dating to 1908 – 1912 AND we attribute it to Wilfrid Voynich, this has some implications:
- The history of provenance of the manuscript is manufactured by the same author
- There was a silent partner with financial background
- Given the short timeframe and the appearance some tasks had to be “outsourced”
- W. Voynich wanted to point something out, calling it “Roger Bacon Cipher Manuscript”
- Something went wrong with the text
To whom this list may seem a bit short, ponder the consequences first. I will elaborate.